Promotes and maintains quality care through effective management of the activities of the total patient care services during his/her assigned shift. In the absence of the Hospital Chief Executive Officer and/or designee, the Supervisor has the authority and responsibility for administrative decisions and appropriate notification of the chain of command if needed.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with a BSN preferred.
- Current registration with the Department of Professional Regulations in the State of Illinois.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience with demonstrated leadership and managerial ability and the application of good interpersonal relationships and principles of supervision and administration.
- ICU and or ED experience preferred.
- Full Time
- 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Rotating holidays and weekends