Provides assistance to the nursing staff in an assigned unit by maintaining a well-organized and functional unit, performing those duties and responsibilities assigned with competence and efficiency. Performs specific duties of patient care under the direction of the Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nursing program or a minimum of high school graduate with completion of fundamentals in the school of nursing.
- Six months of experience.
- Knowledge of basic principles involved in nursing care.
- Orthopedic clinic experience is required.
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Apply for Position
Applications are also available at the hospital.
Resumes may be mailed to:
Salem Township Hospital
1201 Ricker Drive
Salem, IL 62881
Attn: Human Resources
618-548-3194, ext. 8187