Hours Per Schedule
Job Description Summary
- Coordinates and organizes clinical activities by using initiative and independent judgement.
- Provides direct care to patients when professional skills are required.
- Assists providers with the examinations and procedures.
- Provides patient education and documents appropriately, maintains the records accordingly.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining supplies as requested by providers.
Education / Experience
- Graduation from a school of nursing and current licensure with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations.
- Surgery office experience preferred.