- Evaluates patients upon entering the hospital prior to registration to determine triage status.
- Provides nursing care to patients in the Emergency Room and Rural Health Clinic, maintaining quality nursing care in compliance with physicians' and mid levels' orders, and hospital and nursing policies.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current registration with the Department of Professional Regulations in the State of Illinois.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year of ER/ICU experience.
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS certifications must be current. TNS certification is expected within one year.
- Full Time