Registered Nurse Emergency Room/Triage
Hours Per Schedule
Full Time Nights
Evaluates patients upon entering the hospital to determine triage status. Provides nursing care to patients in the Emergency Room, Occupational Medicine Clinic, and Rural Health Clinic, maintaining quality nursing care in compliance with physicians' and mid levels’ orders, hospital, and nursing policies.
Education / Experience
- Graduation from a school of nursing.
- Current registration with the Department of Professional Regulation in the State of Illinois.
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience.
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS certifications must be current.
- TNS certification preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general emergency nursing theory and practice.
- Knowledge of nursing diagnosis and appropriate nursing actions.