Hours Per Schedule
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
alternating weekend/holidays PRN
Directs patient care providing outpatient treatments (IVPB, injections, wound care, etc.) to patients as ordered by providers. Updates physicians, when necessary, regarding patients’ orders and care. Assists in processing patients in clinics associated with Salem Township Hospital.
- Graduate of a school of nursing.
- Current registration with the Department of Professional Regulation in the State of Illinois.
- Basic Coronary Care Class preferred.
- ACLS certification within 6 months of acceptance of position.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- One to two years previous experience in medical/surgical nursing.
- Current in CPR.
- Communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Possesses analytical skills and knowledge to analyze test results, identify problems, and take appropriate action.
- Thorough knowledge of general theory, practice and specific knowledge in patient education.
Apply for Position
Applications are also available at the hospital.
Resumes may be mailed to:
Salem Township Hospital
1201 Ricker Drive
Salem, IL 62881
Attn: Human Resources
618-548-3194, ext. 8187