- Coordinates and organizes clinical activities by using initiative and independent judgment.
- Provides direct care to patients when professional skills are required.
- Assists providers with the examinations and procedures.
- Provides patient education and documents appropriately, and maintains the records accordingly.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining supplies as requested by providers.
- Graduation from a school of nursing.
- Current licensure with the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations.
- Orthopedic office experience required.
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Apply for Position
Applications are also available at the hospital.
Resumes may be mailed to:
Salem Township Hospital
1201 Ricker Drive
Salem, IL 62881
Attn: Human Resources
618-548-3194, ext. 8187