Position: Food Service Associate (PT)
Department: Nutritional Services
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Operates cash register, serves meals in the cafeteria, operates dish machine, and assembles trays for patients.
- Will work in Bistro, Cafeteria, Kitchen, and Patient Wing as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Commercial kitchen experience preferred.
- Certification in sanitation is preferred.
- On-the-job training provided.
Hours Per Schedule
- 30-72 Hours per pay period
- Rotating Weekends