Salem Township Hospital Surgical Services Department offers many of the same surgery options available at a larger hospital, with the comforts of being close to home.
The Surgical Services Department cares for adults and pediatric patients prior to, during and after surgical and endoscopic procedures. All operating rooms are equipped with state of the art surgical and endoscopy equipment.
The Surgical Services Department at Salem Township Hospital is dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care available.
Surgical Services Provided at STH
- General surgery
- Total Joint Arthroplasty
- ACL Reconstruction
- Laparoscopic Hemicolectomy
- Open and Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Orthopedic surgery
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Minor surgery
- Appendectomy Breast Cancer Diagnosis & Treatment
- Colonoscopy / EGD with Intervention for Bleeding Stricture
- Diverticulitis Management
- Feeding Tube Access
- Gallbladder Removal
- Hemorrhoid Care
- Hernia Repair
- Management of Bowel Obstruction
- Pilonidal Disease
- Port-A-Cath Placement
- Skin Infections and Abscess Care
- Skin Lesions (Lumps and Bumps)