Position: Food Service Associate (FT)
Department: Nutritional Services
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Operates cash register, serves meals in the cafeteria, operates dish machine and assembles trays for patients.
- Will work in Bistro, Cafeteria, Kitchen and Patient Wing as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Commercial kitchen experience preferred.
- Certification in sanitation preferred.
- On the job training provided.
Hours Per Schedule
Full Time - Every Other Weekend.