Sometimes a helping hand is all you need to get your life back on track. The proper guidance and attention of experienced professionals can lead to an improved lifestyle as well as better overall health. The issues affecting seniors are uniquely challenging. Declining physical ability, loss of loved ones and isolation can lead to depression, anxiety and other issues. But problems like these are not normal at any age. Our treatment fosters true healing. Our goal is to help patients safely return to their optimal style of living. Allow us to partner with you in making the future brighter for you and your loved one. Hope is just around the corner.
Helping Seniors Cope :
- Depressed Mood
- Unresolved Grief
- Anxiety, Nervousness
- Isolation or Loneliness
- Difficulty Coping with Health/Physical Changes
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Sleep or Appetite Changes
- Feelings of Hopelessness or Helplessness
- Low Self-Esteem
- Personality Changes
- Confidential treatment
- Group, individual, and family therapy as well as medication management for behavioral health diagnosis
- A noon meal during the day
- Coordinating the patient’s care with the individual’s primary care physician
- 6-12 week program (2-4 days per week)
Your Treatment Team
Your treatment team is multi-disciplinary in design to ensure the best quality patient care ·possible for those who trust us with their behavioral health needs. Along with the patient, family members, and the family doctor, the team includes:
- Medical Director
- Program Director
- Primary Therapist
Healthy Minds. Peaceful Hearts.
Don’t let emotional challenges hold you back.
Give your best to those you love. We can help.
To schedule an appointment:
Mary Hammond, MS, LCPC