RN First Assist
Hours Per Schedule
M-F 6:45am - 3:15pm
Job Description Summary
Assists the primary surgeon in the delivery of quality care to the patient during their preoperative, intra-operative and post-operative period.
Education / Experience
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Graduate of RNFA program accredited by the Certified Board of Peri-operative Nursing or Physician Assistant.
- 3 years of experience in peri-operative nursing required.
- Illinois RN license required.
- Current CPR and ACLS certification required.
- PALS certification preferred.
- CNOR, CRNFA preferred.
Apply for Position
Applications are also available at the hospital.
Resumes may be mailed to:
Salem Township Hospital
1201 Ricker Drive
Salem, IL 62881
Attn: Human Resources
618-548-3194, ext. 8187